Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Submissions for our 3rd Logline Critique Session

Submissions will open at 6:00 pm EDT today for 25 more loglines.

Please do not enter if you've already participated in one of our first two sessions.

Format:

SCREEN NAME: (type it here) (this is the name you use when you leave comments here)
TITLE: (type it here)
GENRE: (type it here)

(type your logline here)

Send your submission to authoress.submissions(at)gmail.com.

This will be our final critique round prior to the Agent Auction.

The loglines will post tomorrow morning for your excellent critique!

Questions below.

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused..is the Logline Critique Sessions a different contest than the submission window on Thursday Nov 18th for the Baker's Dozen? Am I suppose to enter the logline first or can I just enter BD with logline & first 250 words? Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, these Logline Critique sessions are offered to give folks a chance for feedback on their loglines prior to our Baker's Dozen Auction. You do not have to enter a critique session in order to enter the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I felt silly for asking, but I wanted to be clear. I worked myself into panic mode when I saw today's blog saying today was the last window. ;-) Tammy P.S. I appreciate you answering back so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is crazy, I sent it out at 5:59:59 and it says your full, that means that people are sending them before 6pm EST. There has to be a better way of doing this. Totally disappointed for the 3rd time.

    ReplyDelete