ON ADULT SUBMISSIONS:
- Winners of the adult round will be notified by email on November 14. PLEASE ADD MY EMAIL TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS so your notification doesn't end up in a spam trap.
- There is no way to officially notify non-winners (without spending an inordinate amount of time going through the database). If you do not receive an email on November 14, your entry has not been chosen as one of the 25 winners.
- All non-winning entries will be invited to submit their loglines/opening pages to one of 10 participating blogs for public critique. Details will be posted after all Baker's Dozen winners have been notified (adult and YA/MG).
ON YA/MG SUBMISSIONS:
- Submissions are November 1 and 3 (next week!). I will accept a maximum of 150 entries each day.
- Just to clarify: YES, you may enter if you were in October's Secret Agent contest. Amy Boggs is not one of the participating agents, so it's a clear playing field.
- Winners will be notified by email on November 21.
- You can DONATE HERE at any time. (Or click on the DONATE button in the sidebar.)
- I will accept donations for BOOKS until November 21. All donations after that date will be automatically allocated to ADMIN. This is because I would like to purchase and present the books to my library before Christmas.
- And please do mark your donation BOOKS or ADMIN. Unmarked donations (through November 21) will go toward BOOKS.
I think that covers it! I'm excited to read next week's entries. Because, yanno, I kinda like YA/MG literature a tiny bit.