Friday, July 18, 2008

ATTENTION CRITTERS: Don't Miss Post # 99-B

Because of my remarkable capacity for making silly mistakes, I somehow assigned two authors the same post number. After existing in the Twilight Zone for some time, and going back and forth between the two (believing that I was speaking to the same person the whole time, since both screen names begin with "L"), I had a bathtub moment and discovered my error.

I am relieved to know that there is not, after all, an author with multiple personality disorder on this blog, and that I am not, after all, losing my last threads of sanity.

5 comments:

  1. If you only made one mistake in posting 114 entries, I think you did extremely well! Are you regretting the day you came up with this idea? It was obviously a good one. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Kate. :) No, I'm not regretting it. But I certainly have learned that I need to trim my parameters next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note - a couple of us over at CC have noticed a few of our comments didn't save when we thought they had.

    It seems Secret Agent has missed posts 46 and 105 - just wondering if this was an accidental comment-eating incident as well?

    Sorry if you already realised this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm on it, and yep, Blogger is notorious for eating posts, and I'm just glad there weren't MORE problems!

    Thanks for being vigilant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, a few of my comments became Blogger chow, too. 8^) Oh, well. Most posted, though, so that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete