Monday, July 21, 2008

Contest Update

I'm really not trying to drive you all mad on purpose. Cross my heart.

Whether it's the evil Blogger Demon or an oversight on Holly's part, we've got two submissions that are lacking a Secret Agent response. Obviously we can't wrap up the contest until all entries have been critiqued by our agent. I'm hot on her trail.

And so. You will have to keep checking back. Or better yet -- add Miss Snark's First Victim to your RSS feed, or subscribe to receive notification of new posts by email.

This will be worth your wait. In the meantime, my sincerest apologies for the delay.

Anyone for a game of hangman in the comments box? *wink*

33 comments:

  1. Too late. I've been feeding on your blog for a while now. And linking to it on my own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Four words.

    Quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, the spaces didn't come up.

    _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we just post a letter to join the game? If so ... I pick S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ E / S _ _ _

    ReplyDelete
  6. _ _ _ T E / _ _ _ _ / T _ E / S _ _ _

    ReplyDelete
  7. _ _ _ TE / _ _ _ _ / THE / S _ _ _

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a capital i, not a lowercase L. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. _ _ ITE / _ _ _ _ / THE / S _ _ _

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I'm going to guess wrong again. How about an R?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suspect it's
    Write from the something.

    Write from the soul?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratualtions! H.I. Dyer got it (sorry, I must have been posting at the same time you guessed).

    Ok, well that was fun. Sortof. In a very strange, bored kind of waiting in suspense way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL

    Well I didn't expect you to take me at my word!

    I really like this wonderfully weird group of talents writer. I do! I do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Y'all can call me "Heather", BTW.

    I use the H. L. because there's a "Heather Dyer" who writes children's books already. ;)

    Even more confusing, cuz I'm a pediatrician and so writing children's books is something quite reasonable for me to be doing.

    I swear it isn't me, though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been off slaving away my day doing hosuework and mundane chores and you were playing hangman without me???

    (sobs)

    All the fun happens when I'm away!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor L :(

    You wanna play Balderdash? Or charades? Or "type with your nose"? O:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. type wit5gh nose

    he he he

    It's like bashing my head against the desk when I get writers block but with better aim!

    ReplyDelete