- The December Event will take place the week of December 6. Submissions, however, will be accepted earlier (TBA).
- The event is open to authors of COMPLETED, CLEANED, and QUERY-READY manuscripts.
- Genres for the event will be announced ahead of time.
- Submissions for this event must include a well-written LOG LINE (hook) in order to qualify.
- Submitting to this event does not guarantee your acceptance. A set number of entries will be accepted based on strength of log line and opening sentences. (More on that later.)
- ALL participants of past Secret Agent contests are warmly invited to submit to the December Event. EVEN WINNERS.
- Concerning the November Secret Agent contest: You may enter both. However, think carefully! The biggest "prize" for most participants is the valuable feedback. It's highly doubtful that your work will change drastically in less than a month. Part of the "slush" process will be determining if recent SA entries are "too same" for further feedback. If it's pretty much the same entry with little to no editing, it'll probably be passed over.
(You're gonna LOVE this. No, really. Ask my husband how I won't stop bubbling at the mouth over this. Poor Mr. A. [not really])