Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Baker's Dozen--So Far, So Good!

I'm pleased to report that yesterday's submissions went off without a hitch.  Yay!

Well, there was an ALMOST hitch, as I couldn't get into the database an hour before the contest was set to open.  Fortunately, I'd had the foresight to set up this week's contests ahead of time, so it was just a matter of my not being able to SEE anything once the submissions opened.

No.  That didn't bother me at all.  Not even a little.

Fortunately, Michael the Great eventually woke up (darn mountain-time-without-daylight-savings) and fixed the problem.  And all was well.

Anyway!  If you missed yesterday's opportunity, the second round of ADULT SUBMISSIONS is tomorrow.  Just a reminder that NA is included this year, and should be submitted in the adult round.

(Please note:  Any NA entries that are submitted during the YA/MG round will be disqualified.  Jodi and I will have already finished judging the adult entries by the time we start the YA/MG.)

Once again, HERE IS ALL THE CONTEST INFORMATION.

Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. My spacing between paragraphs looks funny. It's not how it looked on the screen when I hit submit. It's a much larger space. Will this affect my chances of making it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only pay attention to the writing. No worries.

    ReplyDelete