Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Logline Critique Round Two: Critique Guidelines

Guidelines for Critiquing the loglines:
  • If yours is one of the 40 entries posted today, PLEASE LEAVE CRITIQUE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 OTHER ENTRIES.  
  • Please leave your critique for each entry in the comment box for that entry.
  • Please choose a screen name to sign your comments. The screen name DOES NOT have to be your real name; however, it needs to be an identifiable name.  ("Anonymous" is not a name.)
  • Critiques should be honest but kind, helpful but sensitive.
  • Critiques that attack the writer or are couched in unkind words will be deleted.*

*I can't possibly read every comment.  If you ever see a comment that is truly snarky, please email me.  I count on your help.

1 comment:

  1. I entered rounds 1 and 2, but didn't have my number selected BUT reading the feedback for both rounds has helped me improve my logline by leaps and bounds. What a great contest. Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete