Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tension's In The Air!

So all these posts are lined up in my "post" box, scheduled to go. And a long line of the word "TENSION" assaults my eyes every time I look at the page.

Whew! This is going to be tense. Ur, fun.

To the (wonderful!) newbies: Please remember to give as you have been given. You'll be getting some excellent feedback from your peers; please take the time to offer some as well.

Be kind, be clear, be your awesome selves.

I've thrown one in the pot again (y'all make me feel so...safe!), so I'll be critting today as well. (Heather, can you send me some cashews? I forgot to stock up...)

Let's have a crit fest!

6 comments:

  1. Have you posted all the submissions, or are there more than 35?

    I'm central time, so I sent off my sub before they were supposed to be closed, but I haven't seen it yet.

    Still, I'm excited to read what everyone else posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time did you send it? If you didn't receive a confirmation email from me telling you the post number of your submission, either I didn't receive it or it came after the cut-off and I'd finished scheduling all the submissions already.

    There is one post I held off on (number 34) because it came in on time but it didn't have a title and genre, so I asked the author for those. Is that you? If so, please respond to my email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Ya, I think I sent it late. Oh well . . . I'll just do it a day ahead next time.

    Can't wait for the next Secret Agent!

    Great submissions everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Authoress - I did receive a confirmation email (which I can't access here at school - they have it blocked) but I don't see my entry. Title: The End of Normal
    Genre: YA Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours is Post 23. It's up, I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Authoress - I see it. I swear it wasn't there on my wacky school computer. I went through that list twice. When I got home and checked, boom, there it was. Freaky deaky. Thanks for doing this by the way - it is so incredibly cool.

    ReplyDelete