Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Extended Submission Window Tomorrow

Yesterday's submission process was fairly glitch-free (hooray!).

To accommodate those of you who may not have access to the contest at work, or who are usually asleep during the submission window, I've decided to open tomorrow's window 4 hours earlier.

NEW SUBMISSION TIME:  5:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT.  (The contest is still closing at the same time.)

Also? PLEASE CHECK YOUR FORMATTING BEFORE HITTING "SUBMIT".  The best choice is to COPY AND PASTE YOUR ENTRY FROM PLAIN TEXT.  NOT RICH TEXT.

Post your pre-submission questions below!


5 comments:

  1. That's great. Is there any way you could do the same for the YA submissions? It never hurts to ask. :) Thanks again for doing all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely do that, Violet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does plain text import deal with italics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep trying to enter, but it tells me it isn't starting for eight minutes,so forth. When I finally do get there and type everything in, it locks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tomalanbrosz -- Once you swipe it into the text box in plain text, you can then change to italics right there, before hitting enter.

    Rachael, the window is open. What do you mean by "locks you out"? Please let me know exactly what happens.

    ReplyDelete